♥ Sports Day & The White Butterfly.
Saturday, July 3, 2010, 7/03/2010 09:40:00 PM
There seem to be no connection at all in the title lol.
Woke up at usual school time today to go for the Sports Day @ YCK stadium. I could hear Ms L's voice even when I alighted from the bus at the bus stop.
Met up with J & WT, went over together.
The PA system was so frigging loud till I couldn't stand it. They asked us to be there by 7, and we were waiting outside instead. ==
We saw our senior and went over to talk. Only to find out that another senior was still at home. LOL.
Waited for everyone else, went in, and screamed our hearts out. (:
Almost everyone was super enthu and we went walking all around the spectator stand when it rained.
Though I came home with a hoarse voice and somewhat sore throat, it was pretty fun - had a good laugh and some hyperness was essential. :3
....
And I just saw a white butterfly in my room. :O
At first I had thought it was the corner of a tissue which I probably dropped on the floor.
So... I went to touch it. And it flew right at me.
Freaked out for a moment there. And screamed.
Aunt and father came coming to ask what happened.
Then father helped me to 'release' the butterfly out of the window after several attempts of it flying all around the room at me.
Aunt even said that it might be grandfather who came back. Oh well maybe it was. Hahas.
I still remembered last time some bug which hopped into my clothes and I was saying if it's grandfather then please let it be something that wouldn't freak me out like a butterfly. Kinda came true...? Hmm..
The white butterfly was really pretty though. It left some pollen on my room's floor. And brought back some memories. (: