♥ 不在乎永久,只在乎曾经拥有
Sunday, March 27, 2011, 3/27/2011 07:23:00 PM

I watched a taiwan drama today. It's about a girl who was abandoned by her dad when she was young but when she grew up, her dad came back to fetch her from the orphanage as he had promised. However, as a teenager, she returned home to find out that she would be living with her stepmum and two stepsisters. She grew up in the family with her dad often not at home, but still she had adapted well to the new family. Often, she would go back to the orphanage for a visit to help out and play with the children there. One fine day, the girl meets with a rich guy who is the boss of a grand hotel. After several incidents, they end up at loggerheads, slowly revealing their true character as well as seeing each other at their worst. (Yes, the typical idol drama story plot..) Then, another girl who is the ex of the guy meets with them while she is successful in her career. And of course, the kinda expected story goes on, with the ex going in between the lead female and male characters, eventually forcing the girl to decide to leave the guy for good.
Although I skipped many episodes in between and the direction where the drama headed towards was not out of the ordinary, there was one quote which I really liked from the show.
She actually said, "其实真得没有关系,因为这段时期我们留下的回忆,已经足够我回忆一辈子,足够我在这里等他."
It really caught my ears when I heard that. Awesome line man. :P Maybe the episode wasn't too bad after all. ;)
To end it off, I found a 人物关系表! :)